Followers

Friday, 1 September 2017

My Besties International - Friendship

Hi everyone!  I'm back again this time I have some fabulous news and that is I have joined the amazing designers at My Besties International, and i'm so happy to get to work with Sherri's amazing digi's mmm I'd say I was in digi heaven right now!  Thank you Sandy and Sherri for letting me join your design team.



The theme this month is Friendship

So for my first card here is what I created!

Image may contain: plant, flower and table

What I did
I really loved working with this sweet image, I hope I have inspired you to join in the challenge.

Thank you for visiting me!

Nicola ♥

3 comments:

  1. Such a great first card. Welcome to the team. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nicola. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete