Followers

Friday, 1 September 2017

Challenge #9 MMC

Good morning everyone!
I hope you all have a great day whatever you are all doing.
Today is the start of Challenge #9 over at Making Memories Crafting.  Firstly thank you so much to everyone who entered our last challenge, also for all the lovely comments that were posted.

We have a fabulous sponsor this month Di's Digi Stamps

My Digi Store


My DT card


What I did

  • White card cut to size
  • Patterned paper
  • Flowers from my stash
  • Hummingbirds are from a magazine
  • Butterflies not sure from where
  • Sentiment from an inspirational quote (The Golden Rule)
Well that's it from me for now, Thank you for visiting me this morning!

Nicola ♥





2 comments:

  1. this is lovely Nicola

    look at the winners post on scrapbookstampsociety you have stil time

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete