Followers

Sunday, 20 August 2017

Tumbellina Fairy

Good evening everyone!
Hope your all having a good Saturday whatever you have all been doing.   I started making a tag yesterday, but I wasn't happy with it so I re did it and finished it this afternoon.

Tumbellina Fairy


what I did

  • White card cut to size
  • Image from  Moonflower Digis - Tumbellina Fairy
  • Faber Castell Pencils
  • Butterflies came as part of a die cut from Joanna Sheen ( Butterfly Flourish) I cut the butterfly from the flourish
  • Harvest Swirl die cut from Tattered Lace
  • Roses from my stash
  • Pearls from my stash
Challenges I would like to enter

Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Things With Wings

Thank you for visiting me this afternoon!

Nicola ♥




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, such lovely details. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag, I wouldn't want to part with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, the image is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely soft colour palette. So pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Nicola, love the image and beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag Nicola. Lovely die-cuts and gorgeous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, lovely colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely tag… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty tag - the elements all go so well together Nicola. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Nicola. Great image with wonderful detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete