Followers

Friday, 25 August 2017

Sunflower Card

Good morning everyone!  I am super excited to be here this morning, because this is my first post as a DT member for SSS (Scrapbook Stamp Society)  I am absolutely thrilled.  But before I get to my post I really want to say a huge thank you to Holley.  She messaged me and asked me to apply so thank you so much Holley.  You can find Holley's beautiful work here .

Sunflower Card


What I did

  • White card cut to size
  • I have used IMG 830 - Sherri Baldy Big Eyed Big Head 
  • Faber Castell pencils
  • die cuts from Tattered Lace - Harvest Swirl Flourish
  • Other flowers from my stash
You can visit my other teamies on the SSS blog here
Thank you for visiting me today!

Nicola ♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nicola and congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT and beautiful card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete