Followers

Wednesday, 23 August 2017

Naughty and Nice

Good evening everyone!
Have you all had a good day, have you started making plans for the Bank Holiday yet, I will be working on Sunday, so apart from that I'm out with Lee for  dinner on Saturday so that will be nice.
So I decided to play around with some Silhouette fairies today this is what I came up with.

Naughty and Nice

What I did

  • I have used Some silhouette fairies and swirls from my digital file
  • The cute cat and the lady also the flowers are from my digital file
  • I have used the GIMP 2 programme 
Challenges I would like to enter



Thank you for visiting me this evening!

Nicola ♥


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous digital project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - a super digital card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! Love it!

    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Nicola, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely uniqueness! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great digital project! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful
    thx for joining Creative Moments challenges
    MIaPuh(DT)

    ReplyDelete