Followers

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Moon and Stars

Good evening everyone!

Hope you have all had a good day, whatever you have been doing.  Where has this week gone, I've either been catching up on sleep or working, in between getting admin bits done for my challenge blogs.  Anyway not been working today so I have this card to share with you.

Moon and Stars


What I did

  • Cute a piece of white card to size
  • Cut some purple card to size
  • I then cut x4 panels with some patterned paper free from a crafting magaizine
  • I used some flowers from my stash, leaves, ribbon and some pretty flowers attached to a wire
  • The image is from Sherri Baldy and is from the Moon and Stars collection Colouring Book
  • I have used Faber Castell pencils, Crelando water based pens
Challenges to enter




Thank you for visiting me this evening!

Nicola ♥

16 comments:

  1. Lovely design, the flowers are fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, its gorgeous Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the image and all those gorgeous flowers 😍. Thanks for joining in over at Bestie International this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Nicola, I love everything about it! Thank you so much for joining the challenge of My Bestie International. We hope to see you again! hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Nicola, just love it. Good luck with the challenges hun, sure winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely colour and detail!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a stunning card Nicola. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation Nicola - love all the flowers! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. Those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Love the blues! And your coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card! Those flowers are wonderful. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete