Followers

Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Fancy Pants Tea Time!

Good evening everyone!  How has your day been, I was working this morning and crafting this afternoon.  I hope that whatever you have been doing you have had a good day.

Today I have made a card.  I actually bought some little crafting flowers yesterday from a garden center and purchased some die cuts from Tattered Lace some time ago.


What I did
  • White card cut to size
  • Patterned papers cut to size (Free from Cardmaking and Papercraft)
  • Image from Sherri Baldy - Fancy Pants Tea Time
  • Coloured using Faber Castell pencils
  • Glitter pink Washi Tape
  • Die Cuts from Tattered Lace - Harvest Swirl Flourish
  • Roses from my stash
  • Happy Birthday free from Cardmaking and Papercraft
I would like to enter the following challenges



Thank you for visiting me this evening!

Nicola ♥












5 comments:

  1. Beautiful I'm all cheered up thank you for entering this cheerful card into our challenge at Creative Moments. Goodluck and we hope to see you next time.

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet this is Nicola...beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet - what a great colour scheme too!

    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this time,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very sweey and lovely Nicola
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete