Followers

Friday, 4 August 2017

Challenge #8 Anything Goes - Making Memories Crafting

Good morning everyone!
We have a new challenge at Making Memories Crafting.  We hope you will come and join us this month!

Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this month
Prize - 3 single digi images

digistamps4joy




What I did

  • White card cit to size
  • Patterned paper cut to size - Free in Cardmaking and papercraft magazine
  • Tombow pens
  • White gel pen
  • Small pearls
  • Flowers I made from paper and coloured using the polly pocket and tombow markers technique
Challenges I would like to enter


8 comments:

  1. Love that shoe Nicola - definitely worth it! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, great colours. Gorgeous flowers and a fabulous shoe. I'd probably break my neck in anything that high! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card & colours Nicola, very glam x

    ReplyDelete