Followers

Wednesday, 30 August 2017

Challenge #2 Day Dreamer Challenges

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday, I have the day off today so catching up and crafting on my agenda today.

Always Anything Goes

We had a fantastic response to our first challenge so thank you.  Congratulations to our Winner and Top 3.  Also the design team for sharing and creating such amazing art work.

This month we are being sponsored by the fabulously talented

Bugaboo


Cute As A Button


Here is my DT card

Cute As A Button


What I did

  • White, Pale Peach card cut to size
  • Backing papers off set around the image
  • Flowers using flowers punches
  • Die cut leaves from - 
  • Butterflies came as part of a die cut from Joanna Sheen (Butterfly Flourish
  • Image from Cute As A Button - Mother Nature
  • Small Pearls
  • Faber Castell Pencils
Our Blog Badge

Challenges I would like to enter

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges - Use a Stamp or Digi Image

Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting me this morning!

Nicola ♥

14 comments:

  1. Love the card and your colour choice:)!- Aditi &Sunila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and love all the flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation Nicola - love all the flowers. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Nicola. Fabulous layers and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Nicola, lovely soft colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, beautifully embellished. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project. I thought it was a Saturated Canary image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a gorgeous card that is such a pretty image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design, image and colours, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Nicola. Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door this week.
    (hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Nicola! So soft and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete