Followers

Saturday, 5 August 2017

Be Creative

Good evening everyone!
I'm working tomorrow so just getting some crafting in today.  I hope you have all had a good day whatever you have been doing.  This evening I have a heart wall plaque to share with you.

Be Creative


What I did

  • Cut a piece of white card to size
  • Cut a piece of cardboard to size
  • The long heart is a template I created
  • Large flower is created using paper, which I scrunched up
  • The small Butterflies are from Sprinkle N Sparkle - Natures Butterfly
  • Large Butterfly is from Tattered Lace
  • Filigree Fairy (not sure where she is from)
  • 2 x small pearls
  • Everything has been coloured useing the Polly pocket and Tombow markers technique
Challenges I would like to enter






Thank you for visiting me this evening!

Nicola ♥


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for entering this delightful project into our challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope you will join us again. xx
    {aNNie}DT for Emerald City Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at "Emerald City Crafts Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Emerald City Crafts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely, magical project! I have never heard of Polly Pocket as a crafting technique! Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media August Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful, love the gorgeous butterfly

    ReplyDelete