Good evening everyone!
I'm working tomorrow so just getting some crafting in today. I hope you have all had a good day whatever you have been doing. This evening I have a heart wall plaque to share with you.
What I did
- Cut a piece of white card to size
- Cut a piece of cardboard to size
- The long heart is a template I created
- Large flower is created using paper, which I scrunched up
- The small Butterflies are from Sprinkle N Sparkle - Natures Butterfly
- Large Butterfly is from Tattered Lace
- Filigree Fairy (not sure where she is from)
- 2 x small pearls
- Everything has been coloured useing the Polly pocket and Tombow markers technique
Challenges I would like to enter
Thank you for visiting me this evening!