Followers

Thursday, 15 June 2017

ProMarker Background

Hello!

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all enjoying this lovely Thursday afternoon. So glad I have this afternoon off, been working this morning, only 3 visits this morning though so not to bad.

I came across a tutorial for backgrounds using tombow marker pens from the lovely Kara Benz at (BoHo Berry) I tried various colours until I finally settled for these colours.

ProMarker Background Flower card


What I did

  • An A4 piece of white card ( cut into 6 x 6)
  • 3 x different coloured ProMarkers
  • Using some flexible plastic (I used a polly pocket)
  • Make however many sqiggley lines across the plastic using all 3 colours or however many colours that you need.
  • Spray some water over the top of the pen marks, this makes the colours run into each other
  • then turning your polly pocket over and onto your card gently rub the plastic all over the card or on the bits of card you want to cover, I covered an A4 piece of card, then cut to the size I wanted
  • then pat dry with a piece of paper towel
  • allow your card to dry properly and then embellish as you want
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you for visiting!
Nicola ♥

5 comments:

  1. Your background is beautiful and I love your composition! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nicola. This is stunning. Love the background technique and the colors. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Use Your Imagination" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Background, nice card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning background. I love it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, hint,hint hint... you need to go to TTCRD and see who the lucky winner is this week. wink

    ReplyDelete