Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all enjoying this lovely Thursday afternoon. So glad I have this afternoon off, been working this morning, only 3 visits this morning though so not to bad.
I came across a tutorial for backgrounds using tombow marker pens from the lovely Kara Benz at (BoHo Berry) I tried various colours until I finally settled for these colours.
ProMarker Background Flower card
What I did
- An A4 piece of white card ( cut into 6 x 6)
- 3 x different coloured ProMarkers
- Using some flexible plastic (I used a polly pocket)
- Make however many sqiggley lines across the plastic using all 3 colours or however many colours that you need.
- Spray some water over the top of the pen marks, this makes the colours run into each other
- then turning your polly pocket over and onto your card gently rub the plastic all over the card or on the bits of card you want to cover, I covered an A4 piece of card, then cut to the size I wanted
- then pat dry with a piece of paper towel
- allow your card to dry properly and then embellish as you want
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Thank you for visiting!