Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

Let the Sea set you free

Hello!
Good evening everyone, how is your day going so far?
Before I get to my scrap book page there is still time to enter my Design Team call at

Day Dreamer Challenges

My new challenge will begin on the 26th July!

Okay so today I thought I would work on a scrap book page, taking some me time with a day off .  I decided to get on and do some crafting.

Let the sea, Set you free



What I did

  • 12 x 12 Digital paper from Northern Lights.
  • Two different overlays ( Water scene and bird scene) from my files.
  • Ship was a free file I'm not sure where the file is from.
  • Wording done in Paint Shop Pro 9.
  • Digital programe GIMP 2
I would like to enter my page into the following challenge



Thank you for visiting my blog this evening.

Nicola  ♥


4 comments:

  1. Well done ! Thank you for telling us how you made your pretty digital piece and sharing it with us at Digitally Made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful digital scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and serene page x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete